How many pages can I crawl in a Site Audit?Question
It is important to keep in mind the type of subscription you have with Semrush as each subscription level has its own number of Site Audit page crawl limits per audit and per month.
- Free: 100
- Pro: 20,000
- Guru: 20,000
- Business: 100,000
- Free: 100
- Pro: 100,000 pages
- Guru: 300,000 pages
- Business: 1 million pages
If you are interested in a custom audit with more than your allotted pages per audit, please reach out to our sales team for more information.
- What Issues Can Site Audit Identify?
- How many pages can I crawl in a Site Audit?
- Quanto tempo leva um rastreamento de um site? Parece que minha auditoria travou
- How do I audit a subdomain?
- Can I change automatic Audit re-run schedule or stop it completely?
- Can I set up a custom re-crawl schedule?
- How is Site Health Score calculated in the Site Audit tool?
- How Does Site Audit Select Pages to Analyze for Core Web Vitals?
- How do you collect data to measure Core Web Vitals in Site Audit?
- Why is there a difference between GSC and Semrush Core Web Vitals data?
- Why are only a few of my website’s pages being crawled?
- Por que as páginas ativas do meu site aparecem como quebradas
- Why can’t I find URLs from the Audit report on my website?
- Why does Semrush say I have duplicate content?
- Why does Semrush say I have an incorrect certificate?
- What are unoptimized anchors and how does Site Audit identify them?
- What do the Structured Data Markup Items in Site Audit Mean?
- Configuring Site Audit
- Solução de problemas de auditoria de site
- Site Audit Overview Report
- Site Audit Thematic Reports
- Reviewing Your Site Audit Issues
- Site Audit Crawled Pages Report
- Site Audit Statistics
- Compare Crawls and Progress
- Exporting Site Audit Results
- Como otimizar a velocidade de rastreamento de Auditoria do site
- Como integrar Zapier à Auditoria do Site
- Using Semrush to Find Areas for Improvement on Your Website
- Optimizing Page Title and Meta Description via Semrush