On Page SEO Checker (formerly titled "SEO Ideas") offers a complete and structured list of things you could do to improve the ranks of pages on your website. You’ll receive on-page SEO ideas, semantically related words to include on your pages, target content length and readability, and backlink prospects. Our precise optimization ideas are based on the top 10 real-time competitors for each of your target keywords.
- User-friendly interface and workflow for beginners
- Easy to find low hanging fruit when importing data from other sources (Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Organic Research, Position Tracking, Excel file)
- Clear prioritization of your to-do list based on how to make the most impact in the shortest amount of time
- Benchmarking against your rivals in the top-10 results
- Ideas to target SERP Features
- Idea Tasks report to follow your trend of recommendations over time
On Page SEO Checker makes it easy to improve a website's SEO, by providing a structured list of actions to take to improve the landing pages of a website.
The tool generates these ideas by analyzing tactics from your rivals combined with Semrush data. This means that all of the ideas you’ll receive here will be supported by data and trends in your niche. To help you organize the workflow, ideas will be broken down into the following categories: content, semantics, strategy, backlinks, user experience, SERP features, and technical SEO.
Not only will On Page SEO Checker tell you what can be done to your site to optimize your SEO, but it will also tell you why these ideas will benefit you. If you are new to SEO or just looking for a deeper understanding of how SEO actions can help your website, you can read the explanations for each idea. You’ll be an SEO wizard in no time!
When you want to delete a specific tool, you will have to delete the whole project. This will remove all of the other campaigns set up in the Project.
So let’s say you want to delete an On-Page SEO Checker campaign. When you delete the Project you will also be deleting a PPC Keyword campaign, Position Tracking, Social Media Tracker or any other tools that are also in that project.
Projects cannot be recovered once they are deleted so it's important to be careful when deleting a project. Only delete a project if you are 100 percent sure because all of your data will be gone forever.
This tool is limited by the number of keywords you are able to gather ideas for each month. Each keyword analysis in On Page SEO Checker is one unit, and your limit refreshes each month on the first day of the month.
So if you have set 100 keywords in On Page SEO Checker and are going to analyze these 10 times during one paid month, it would require 1000 units.
Our prices page details how many units each subscription gets per month. Pro plans get 500 monthly units, Guru plans get 800, and Business plans get 2,000.
To add more limits to your account, you can go to the subscription summary page and add your desired number of limits.
* Craig Campbell will showcase the tool so that you can see its main functionalities in action
* Andy Crestodina will share the best practices for using OPSC and provide valuable tips that can be applied to your business
* Q&A session