Can I stop a current Site Audit crawl?
Sometimes, you may need to stop the ongoing Site Audit campaign before the crawl is complete. There is a minimum number of pages that have to be crawled before this option becomes available:
But, as soon as the threshold is reached, you can stop the campaign and save the results or discard them completely via the square button near the number of crawled pages or from the settings menu in the same row:
If you stop and save results in the middle of a crawl, the audit will present the new results of its unfinished crawl as your up-to-date audit.
If you discard results, Site Audit will not crawl or audit your pages and your crawl budget will be saved.
- What Issues Can Site Audit Identify?
- How many pages can I crawl in a Site Audit?
- Quanto tempo leva um rastreamento de um site? Parece que minha auditoria travou
- How do I audit a subdomain?
- Posso Gerenciar o Agendamento de Reexecução Automática da Auditoria do Site?
- Can I set up a custom re-crawl schedule?
- How is Site Health Score calculated in the Site Audit tool?
- How Does Site Audit Select Pages to Analyze for Core Web Vitals?
- How do you collect data to measure Core Web Vitals in Site Audit?
- Why is there a difference between GSC and Semrush Core Web Vitals data?
- Por que apenas algumas páginas do meu site estão sendo rastreadas?
- Por que as páginas ativas do meu site aparecem como quebradas
- Why can’t I find URLs from the Audit report on my website?
- Why does Semrush say I have duplicate content?
- Why does Semrush say I have an incorrect certificate?
- What are unoptimized anchors and how does Site Audit identify them?
- What do the Structured Data Markup Items in Site Audit Mean?
- Can I stop a current Site Audit crawl?
- Configurando a Auditoria do site
- Solução de problemas de auditoria de site
- Site Audit Overview Report
- Site Audit Thematic Reports
- Reviewing Your Site Audit Issues
- Site Audit Crawled Pages Report
- Site Audit Statistics
- Compare Crawls and Progress
- Exporting Site Audit Results
- Como otimizar a velocidade de rastreamento de Auditoria do site
- Como integrar Zapier à Auditoria do Site
- Using Semrush to Find Areas for Improvement on Your Website
- Optimizing Page Title and Meta Description via Semrush