Am I tax exempt as a non-profit business?
Yes, if you are a government recognized non-profit organization you are eligible for tax exemption on your Semrush subscription.
To make this happen, please provide us with your state tax exemption certification form via email@example.com and we will process the information so your account will not be charged any taxes.
Does Semrush offer a discount for non-profits?
As a non-profit business you are eligible for a discount if you sign up for an annual subscription. Please reach out to us via phone or contact sales form to inquire more about the discounts available to you.
Not sure if Semrush is helpful to your non-profit?
Digital marketing is getting more important for non-profits as online charitable giving trends show consistent year over year growth.
According to Non-profits Source, online charitable giving grew from $19.2 billion in the US in 2012 to $31 billion in the US in 2017.
Semrush was listed first on The Nerdy Non-Profit’s list of favorite non-profit content marketing tools.
- How do I upgrade my account/subscription?
- How do I find a copy of my invoice?
- Where can I update my payment information?
- How do I change my password?
- How to change from a monthly to an annual plan
- Why can't I change the bank card associated with my account?
- Am I tax exempt as a non-profit business?
- Can’t log in to Semrush