How do I use custom triggers in Position Tracking?Question
Custom triggers allow you to set up notifications alerting you if your Project sees any notable changes in organic positions (not paid positions) via your Position Tracking campaign. These triggers can be set up from the settings within your campaign.
Open the gear and select Triggers. Choose the parameters of your alert and hit “Add.” You can add up to 10 triggers to a campaign.
When the trigger is tripped, you will be sent an email notifying you of the change. Editing and deleting triggers can be done from the Action column in the Triggers menu.
This makes it easier to follow the progress of a campaign because you won’t have to log in to Semrush and check your project every day to see if there were any important changes.
- Por que meus resultados de Monitoramento de posição são diferentes no Google
- How often does Position Tracking update its data?
- What are the limits of my Position Tracking campaign?
- Como alterar o dispositivo e o local na ferramenta de Monitoramento de posição
- What is Visibility %?
- Por que o relatório de Monitoramento de posição não apresenta nenhum ranqueamento
- Por que minhas palavras-chave apresentam status n/a para CPC e/ou volume
- How Many Position Tracking Campaigns Can I Run For My Domain?
- How do I add a competitor in Position Tracking?
- How do I use custom triggers in Position Tracking?
- What punctuation and special characters can be tracked on Semrush?
- How Can I Export To PDF In Position Tracking?
- Why is my Position Tracking Visibility Score a different number on the Project Dashboard than it is when I go into the Project?
- Por que o volume nas ferramentas de Pesquisa Orgânica / Pesquisa por palavra-chave é diferente do volume de Monitoramento de posição
- Configuring Position Tracking
- Position Tracking Landscape Report
- Position Tracking Overview
- Position Tracking Rankings Distribution
- Position Tracking Tags
- Position Tracking Pages
- Position Tracking Competitors Discovery
- Tracking Multiple Devices and Locations in Position Tracking
- Tracking Featured Snippets
- Position Tracking Cannibalization Report