How often does Position Tracking update its data?
Information in Position Tracking is generally updated daily within 24-48 hours.
For example, on Monday your Position Tracking campaign was updated at 6 AM, on Tuesday at 11 PM and on Wednesday at 3 PM, so the campaign was updated daily but within a different interval.
In your Position Tracking interface, you will see the “Last Update” noted above the section tabs. Updates are automatic and cannot be scheduled manually.
We track daily results in Position Tracking for 60 days. After 60 days we display information using weekly points (1) and by default, those are on Wednesdays. We track this weekly information for 140 weeks.
- Por que meus resultados de Monitoramento de posição são diferentes no Google
- How often does Position Tracking update its data?
- What are the limits of my Position Tracking campaign?
- Como alterar o dispositivo e o local na ferramenta de Monitoramento de posição
- What is Visibility %?
- Por que o relatório de Monitoramento de posição não apresenta nenhum ranqueamento
- Por que minhas palavras-chave apresentam status n/a para CPC e/ou volume
- How Many Position Tracking Campaigns Can I Run For My Domain?
- How do I add a competitor in Position Tracking?
- How do I use custom triggers in Position Tracking?
- What punctuation and special characters can be tracked on Semrush?
- How Can I Export To PDF In Position Tracking?
- Why is my Position Tracking Visibility Score a different number on the Projects dashboard than it is when I go into the Project?
- Why is search volume in Organic Research / Keyword Research tools different from Position Tracking?
- Configuring Position Tracking
- Position Tracking Landscape Report
- Position Tracking Overview
- Position Tracking Rankings Distribution
- Position Tracking Tags
- Position Tracking Pages
- Position Tracking Competitors Discovery
- Tracking Multiple Devices and Locations in Position Tracking
- Tracking Featured Snippets
- Position Tracking Cannibalization Report