How to Disable JS Rendering and Inspect a Page
The JS Impact report allows you to identify exactly where JS rendering is changing elements on your site in a way that could impact your SEO.
Once you identify those issues, you may want to double-check the issues on your own and view your site both with and without JS rendered (most likely using two different browser tabs side by side).
- Use Google’s URL Inspection tool and Mobile-friendly test
- Check your whole website at once with the JS Impact report in our Site Audit tool
The JS Impact report will show you:
- What content has appeared or changed after JS rendering
- If crawlers can index essential content and tags
- The pages where JS rendering changes the titles, descriptions, word count, markups, canonicals, links, client-side redirects, and meta robots
However, for changes to word count or links, you’ll need to inspect a page on your own to find out exactly where the word count changes or where the links were added or removed. In those cases, you can use a browser extension or Chrome DevTools.
Plus, if you want to double-check the titles and descriptions that change on your own, you should use one of the methods listed above.
- What Issues Can Site Audit Identify?
- How many pages can I crawl in a Site Audit?
- Quanto tempo leva um rastreamento de um site? Parece que minha auditoria travou
- Como faço para auditar um subdomínio?
- Posso Gerenciar o Agendamento de Reexecução Automática da Auditoria do Site?
- Can I set up a custom re-crawl schedule?
- How is Site Health Score calculated in the Site Audit tool?
- How Does Site Audit Select Pages to Analyze for Core Web Vitals?
- How do you collect data to measure Core Web Vitals in Site Audit?
- Why is there a difference between GSC and Semrush Core Web Vitals data?
- Por que apenas algumas das páginas do meu site estão sendo rastreadas?
- Por que as páginas ativas do meu site aparecem como quebradas
- Why can’t I find URLs from the Audit report on my website?
- Why does Semrush say I have duplicate content?
- Why does Semrush say I have an incorrect certificate?
- What are unoptimized anchors and how does Site Audit identify them?
- What do the Structured Data Markup Items in Site Audit Mean?
- Can I stop a current Site Audit crawl?
- Configurando a Auditoria do site
- Solução de problemas de auditoria de site
- Site Audit Overview Report
- Relatórios temáticos da Auditoria do site
- Reviewing Your Site Audit Issues
- Site Audit Crawled Pages Report
- Site Audit Statistics
- Compare Crawls and Progress
- Exporting Site Audit Results
- Como otimizar a velocidade de rastreamento de Auditoria do site
- Como integrar Zapier à Auditoria do Site
- JS Impact Report
- Using Semrush to Find Areas for Improvement on Your Website
- Optimizing Page Title and Meta Description via Semrush