Why didn't Backlink Audit fetch all my backlinks and referring domains?Question
Our crawler is indexing backlinks constantly but the Internet is almost infinite. So it may take some time for the tool to add backlinks to our database.
Also, Backlink Audit is domain centric and only pulls up to 500 backlinks per referring domain. Due to this technical limitation, some backlinks may be not included in your audit campaign.
Another reason might be that the backlinks in question are located on pages blocked from indexing with a noindex tag (X-Robots-Tag) or restricted by robots instructions. If our crawler is blocked on the domain/pages where the backlinks are posted, the tool won’t show such backlinks.
Backlink Audit can integrate with Google Search Console and Majestic accounts to increase the scope of links you are auditing.
- Como encontrar textos âncora potencialmente perigosos?
- O que é Target URL Error?
- O que é uma penalidade do Google?
- O que significam todos os Marcadores Tóxicos na ferramenta Backlink Audit?
- O que são atributos Rel?
- Why does the Backlink Analytics report show more backlinks than Backlink Audit?
- Why didn't Backlink Audit fetch all my backlinks and referring domains?
- Do whitelisted backlinks impact your overall Toxicity Score?
- Configurando a ferramenta Backlink Audit
- Backlink Audit Overview
- Fazendo Auditoria de seus Backlinks
- Monitorando Domínios de Referência Achados e Perdidos
- Target Pages da Ferramenta Backlink Audit
- Como conectar o Majestic ao interface da Semrush
- Rejeitando Seus Backlinks
- Removendo Backlinks Indesejados