What Does Results Mean?
The Results are referring to how many results were indexed on Google for a keyword at the time Semrush collected the data. You can see this information listed in the Results column (1) any report that lists keywords. See an example in the Organic Positions report:
You can check the SERP source (2) to see how many results Google has shown below the Google search bar and above the first result. Below is an example of the SERP source and where to look for Google’s number of results.
Please note: the number of results that Google has indexed can change multiple times in a single day and can also change based on your location. Therefore, you may see slightly different numbers in Semrush’s database and when you search a keyword from your browser.
- Dados históricos disponíveis
- What is Live Update?
- O que é o volume de pesquisa nos relatórios da Semrush
- What is KD%?
- What Does Results Mean?
- What Does SERP Features Mean For My Keywords?
- What Semrush Tools Can I Use to Research SERP Features?
- Why Does No Data Show For My Keyword/Domain?
- What mobile databases are available on Semrush?
- How many databases does Semrush now have?
- How can I access more databases?
- How SemrushBot Crawls Your Site
- How is Keyword Intent calculated?