How can I access more databases?
Every paid Semrush user has access to our original 28 regional databases (listed at the bottom of this page).
However, in addition to these 28 databases, we offer paid users access to over a hundred more regional databases that can be added to your account.
Go to our stats page to see the complete list of databases.
How to Add Your 2 Free Additional Databases
You can add two of these additional databases to your account free of charge. If you have yet to select 2 additional databases when viewing past the top 10 results (in a report that is not domain or keyword overview) you will be asked to connect this database if you want to view more results.
Once connected, you will now have access to this database. However, users are only able to add 2 additional databases to their account on their own. From this point, if you want access to even more databases you’ll need to contact our sales team.
Fill out the custom plan form (on the contact us page) and our specialist will contact you to clarify the details of what databases you are looking to add.
You can also send a database request to our Support team.
Databases available for all paid users
🇦🇷 AR - Argentina
🇦🇺 AU - Australia
🇧🇪 BE - Belgium
🇧🇷 BR - Brazil
🇨🇦 CA - Canada
🇩🇰 DK - Denmark
🇩🇪 DE - Germany
🇫🇮 FI - Finland
🇫🇷 FR - France
🇭🇰 HK - Hong Kong
🇭🇺 HU - Hungary
🇮🇪 IE - Ireland
🇮🇱 IL - Israel
🇮🇳 IN - India
🇮🇹 IT - Italy
🇯🇵 JP - Japan
🇲🇽 MX - Mexico
🇳🇱 NL - Netherland
🇳🇴 NO - Norway
🇵🇱 PL - Poland
🇷🇺 RU - Russia
🇸🇬 SG - Singapore
🇪🇸 ES - Spain
🇸🇪 SE - Sweden
🇨🇭 CH - Switzerland
🇹🇷 TR - Turkey
🇺🇸 US - USA
🇬🇧 UK - UK
- Dados históricos disponíveis
- What is Live Update?
- O que é o volume de pesquisa nos relatórios da Semrush
- What is KD%?
- What Does Results Mean?
- What Does SERP Features Mean For My Keywords?
- What Semrush Tools Can I Use to Research SERP Features?
- Why Does No Data Show For My Keyword/Domain?
- What mobile databases are available on Semrush?
- How many databases does Semrush now have?
- How can I access more databases?
- How SemrushBot Crawls Your Site
- How is Keyword Intent calculated?