User Management on Semrush makes collaboration easy and effective. A standard Semrush subscription allows for one email address to be logged in at a single time. Adding users allows more people to access your account.
When you add users to your account, you are able to:
- Share your Semrush plan with another email address that acts as a log in and shares your plan’s limits
- Equip users for productive work by choosing the way of distributing your subscription units—either individual limits allocation or shared pool of units
- Keep your account secure using individual logins for each team member
- Grant people access to specific projects and collaborate together
- Get information flowing by adding notes to graphs visible to teammates
- Minimize distraction by letting users work with relevant and personalized dashboards
- Monitor what team members are up to by viewing their projects, unit usage, and query history
- Assign admins to delegate user management duties
Additional users can be added to a Pro, Guru, or Business level subscription with a minimal cost.
- Pro: $45 per user per month
- Guru: $80 per user per month
- Business: $100 per user per month
You can buy additional users in Subscription info—just click Buy more next to Users. After that, go to the User Management page of your profile and find the “Invite user” button to invite users to your account.
If you want additional help figuring out your needs, please contact us and a team member will walk you through the process.
For more information, please see: How do I add users to my Semrush account?
If you have more than one user associated with your subscription, you can manage them from the User Management page.
Please note: the User Management page is only visible to Semrush accounts that already have additional users on their account. If you don’t have any yet, you can add users to your account from the Subscription Info page with the "Buy more" button, or by contacting us via phone or email.
Admins and Owners can add, remove, or edit user accounts on the subscription. Also, they have the ability to set up the way the subscription units are distributed across the other users on an account—either individual or shared limits. For more information, please see: Where can I manage my users?
If you wish to remove the additional User limit from your subscription, please reach out to our Support team.
If you need to share your projects, check out How do I share Projects? article.