Why is there limited or no data in Advertising Research for the website I entered?
Advertising Research may show limited or no data if the analysed domain has ads from campaigns that are…
- Running only on the local level
- Shown on a particular time of day that does not correspond with our update time
- Triggered by keywords we do not have in our database
If the ads are targeted for a special audience with different filters by ages, interests etc, it is possible that we won’t capture data on these ads either.
Because Google’s SERPs for paid ads can be highly volatile and change multiple times throughout the day, it is impossible for any company to gather all of this data perfectly. That’s why our advertising research solution, with consistent data collection on the top 8 paid ads, offers the closest look you can get at your competitors' advertising.
- What Does “Com.” Mean?
- Por que os dados na pesquisa de publicidade são diferentes dos que tenho no Google Ads
- How do I change the currency of my report?
- Advertising Research is not loading
- Why is there limited or no data in Advertising Research for the website I entered?