When you sell popular items on Amazon, there are too many things you should check on. Of course, you can hire a person to do it for you, but if your stock is huge, no magician will be able to stay alert 24/7.
To protect you from losing control over your listings, we have complemented our Sellerly toolkit with the Listing Protection tool. It’s a smart alert system that will help any business using Amazon as a distribution channel instantly respond to any negative changes in their listings.
How Does It Work
The Listing Protection tool allows users to track issues with their own or competing products:
- Track any number of listings using URLs or ASINs;
- Track positions of each of your listings for up to 100 keywords;
- See if the selected seller is winning or losing the buy box;
- Compare your price for the product and the current price of the listing;
- Set up email or SMS notifications that will instantly show if you’ve lost the buy box, positions for your keywords, or if the price for the product has been changed.
Try out the tool while it’s still in the beta stageGet started