Conducting Public Relations in the digital world means being able to keep track of your reputation and news across the Internet. Using the right tools can make all the difference.
Here’s how you can carry out your Public Relations effectively using Semrush tools:
- Search the web for every website, blog and news source that has mentioned your brand in recent months - Brand Monitoring
- Look for the trend of your brand name’s mentions in news sites or blogs - Brand Monitoring
- Monitor any backlinks sending traffic to your domain from mentions of your brand name - Brand Monitoring
- Look for specific mentions of your brand name on Instagram and Twitter - Brand Monitoring
- Find the news sites and blogs that have mentioned your close competitors - Brand Monitoring
- Find the top content shared on social media by competitors in your niche - Social Media Tracker
- Generate a list of outreach prospects and conduct an email outreach campaign from Semrush - Link Building Tool
Find these tools: Brand Monitoring is under the Content Marketing toolkit, Social Media Tracker is under the Social Media toolkit and Link Building Tool is under the SEO toolkit.