Why can't I change the bank card associated with my account?
You can change the bank card associated with your account only if you have an active recurring subscription.
The most common reason why you can’t edit billing information is that your recurring subscription is inactive. As a result, the button for editing bank card information on the Billing Info page will not be available.
In this case, you need to log in to your account, go to our prices page, and re-subscribe to your plan with an updated card and billing information.
If you are still having issues editing your billing information, please contact our Customer Support Team via the phone number listed in the footer or this form.
- How do I upgrade my account/subscription?
- How do I find a copy of my invoice?
- Where can I update my payment information?
- How do I change my password?
- How to change from a monthly to an annual plan
- Why can't I change the bank card associated with my account?
- Am I tax exempt as a non-profit business?
- Can’t log in to Semrush