How many databases does SEMrush now have? Question
After the latest updates, there are now over 130 databases to gather domain and keyword analytics on SEMrush. For the complete and up-to-date list of desktop databases, refer to our stats page. In addition to our desktop databases, we now offer 17 databases for mobile search results. For a list of our mobile databases read this FAQ.
- Tell me about historical data.
- What is Live Update?
- What is Search Volume in SEMrush?
- What Does Results Mean?
- What Does SERP Features Mean For My Keywords?
- What is Authority Score?
- What are SERP Features?
- Why Does No Data Show For My Keyword/Domain?
- What mobile databases are available on SEMrush?