Why is search volume in Organic Research / Keyword Research tools different from Position Tracking?
We're constantly improving our data and algorithms to keep up with evolving technology. In the first quarter of 2022, we added a large number of new data sources and retrained our machine learning algorithms so you can enjoy the new and improved search volume. Feel free to check out our study with more details regarding the update!
At this point, we’re introducing the new algorithm to the keyword research tools section and the next rollout will be to Position Tracking.
Therefore, there might be slight data discrepancies between those tools until we update the Position Tracking algorithm.
Feel free to reach out to our Customer Support team should you have any further questions.
- Por que meus resultados de Monitoramento de posição são diferentes no Google
- How often does Position Tracking update its data?
- What are the limits of my Position Tracking campaign?
- Como alterar o dispositivo e o local na ferramenta de Monitoramento de posição
- What is Visibility %?
- Por que o relatório de Monitoramento de posição não apresenta nenhum ranqueamento
- Por que minhas palavras-chave apresentam status n/a para CPC e/ou volume
- How Many Position Tracking Campaigns Can I Run For My Domain?
- How do I add a competitor in Position Tracking?
- How do I use custom triggers in Position Tracking?
- What punctuation and special characters can be tracked on Semrush?
- How Can I Export To PDF In Position Tracking?
- Why is my Position Tracking Visibility Score a different number on the Projects dashboard than it is when I go into the Project?
- Why is search volume in Organic Research / Keyword Research tools different from Position Tracking?
- Configuring Position Tracking
- Position Tracking Landscape Report
- Position Tracking Overview
- Position Tracking Rankings Distribution
- Position Tracking Tags
- Position Tracking Pages
- Position Tracking Competitors Discovery
- Tracking Multiple Devices and Locations in Position Tracking
- Tracking Featured Snippets
- Position Tracking Cannibalization Report