Sales Development Representative Teamlead / SDR Teamlead
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 7 million digital marketers have chosen Semrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance. With over 45 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, Semrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, Semrush helps them become front-runners in their industries.
To keep up with our rapid growth in the new markets, Semrush is looking for an experienced and motivated Sales Development Representative (worldwide) to join our expanding team!
- Creating SDR/ISA channel “from scratch” under supervision of the VP of Sales.
- Describe all procedures and processes. Motivation scheme. KPIs.
- Launch SDR channel worldwide for both inbound and outbound sales.
- Reaching monthly and quarterly targets.
- Hiring, onboarding, and training of new team members.
What we expect from you:
- Proven management experience of an SDR or ISA team (5+ people in direct management).
- Proven and tracked revenue results.
- Fluent English (C1/C2).
- Perfect motivation skills.
- Understanding of SaaS business.
Career in rapidly growing IT.
Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
Full day with 5 working days (Monday-Friday).
Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences).
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.