Customer Support Tier2 Specialist
Semrush is an international IT company. From 2008 on, we’ve been creating our own unique online platform for digital marketers, and - in our humble opinion - we’re doing pretty well! With Semrush you can track the effectiveness of your website, evaluate product’s online presence, analyze your competitors, and the list goes on. Among the core values of our company is the affection for brave - even daring - ideas and love for experiments. We don’t perform routine tasks, we create! And that’s the reason why our colleagues are at the forefront of establishing top trends in digital world. To date, we have helped 7 million marketers from the United States, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Our Customer Success department is growing and seeking for talented Customer Support Tier2 Specialist.
- Support Tier1 colleagues with specific technical requests;
- Prepare and conduct educational trainings for Tier1;
- Work closely with Development teams;
- Provide internal departments and management with customers’ feedback.
- English language (upper-intermediate and higher);
- High level of digital literacy and understanding how web works;
- Ability to use telnet, ping, traceroute, curl;
- Analytical skills and strong desire to evolve in IT;
- The ability to work well with others;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Energy, enthusiasm and motivation;
- Intelligence and the ability to learn quickly.
- Understanding of how Google works, what SERP consists of;
- Customer support related experience;
- Understanding of SEO.
- Compassion, friendly, easy-going, no drama attitude, flexibility.
- This offer stands for the “work-from-office” format (10 mins from the metro station Moskovskiye Vorota). Of course, every now and then you can #wfh due to various reasons, but bear in mind this is not a remote work format vacancy.
Flexible working day start that would suit a night owl and an early bird alike. You can start between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm.
Private health insurance program. Life insurance.
Agile approach to work (we’ll gladly teach you).
Online English classes.
Training/online courses and workshops/conferences/books to improve your hard- and soft skills.
Financial compensation of sports and hobbies (gym/dancing/languages/horseback riding/painting/wakeboard… and many more. It’s really up to you!)
Corporate psychologist consultations. Mental health is as important as physical well-being.
Awesome parties, team buildings and corporate events in different formats–both online and offline, depending on the situation in the world. We can have fun in any case! :)