Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with 7 million marketers who have already used Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry. Semrush is an absolute leader in helping good marketers become great!
Media Relations team is responsible for working with media and outlets all over the world. The team is driving corporate stories, data stories, and major releases.
- Increase brand presence on media (web, TV, radio)
- Secure regular unique articles about the company, it's financial performance, story, culture and vision in top outlets
- Liaise efforts with Investor Relations Team to set up, prepare and run quarterly earning calls and distribute news to secure media coverage
- Creative campaigns and data campaigns organization
- Developing success metrics and sharing results with the rest of the team
- Consistent communication with journalists and PR agencies
- Collaborating with prominent members of the company, including executives, to craft and pitch press releases, commentaries and thought leadership columns
- Staying up-to-date with the latest local industry trends and news
- 5+ years of experience in PR and media relations
- Experience in developing PR strategies and account management
- An extensive network of media contacts (TV, TIER1 media outlets like NY Times and Washington Post)
- Experience of Public Company representation in media
- Skilled in pitching, promoting externally, creating and editing written and visual content
Good understanding of mass media and blogging business and the industry trends
Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
Superior written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Experience of TV shows/series and producers communication
- Quick writing and editing
- Drafting "own style" texts/quotes from executives/C level/VP
- Must be dynamic, driven and familiar with the agile culture
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) plan with Dollar for Dollar company match up to 3% and an additional 50% match on the next 2% you contribute- for a total of 4% company matching funds- EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE FULLY VESTED FROM DAY ONE!
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Some additional perks that Semrush has to offer:
• Flexible work hours
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.