HRBP (HR Finance & Operations Team)
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with 7 million marketers who have already used Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry. Semrush is an absolute leader in helping good marketers become great!
- Partner within your assigned Division, Unit or team leaders to develop and provide effective people management strategies
- Provide end to end HR support, including organizational development, employee relations, talent management, performance management, development, employee engagement, and succession planning activities
- Use data and analytics to help influence business decisions within your leadership teams and across your assigned Unit
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues, through effective investigation and objective business recommendations
- Participate and/or lead cross-functional projects and special initiatives within the HR teams and across the. company
- Participates in the development and facilitation of employee and managerial focused training programs
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs, and policies
- Identify and deploy impactful people strategies and policies that enable the organization to perform effectively and scale efficiently as it grows
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Works closely with mid to senior level managers to coach them on good organizational design and people management practices, enable leaders to improve working relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention of their team members
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of HR experience in multiple human resource disciplines, including talent management, employee relations, and performance management
- Results-oriented individual who operates with the business outcomes in mind while ensuring the best employee experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience coaching business leaders and facilitating organizational change
- Comfortable working side by side with international and cross-functional teams when needed
- Fluency in English is a must (B2 level and higher)Experience with cross-functional collaboration and influence
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skillsExcellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- This is a Full-time position located in Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
- Work format - It’s up to you to decide what work format works best for you. You can #wfo, #wfh, or mix both. Freedom is what it’s all about. And we love it that way.
- Flexible working day start that would suit a night owl and an early bird alike. You can start between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm.
- Private health insurance program. Life insurance.
- Agile approach to work (we’ll gladly teach you).
- Online English classes.
- Training/online courses and workshops/conferences/books to improve your hard- and soft skills.
- Financial compensation for sports and hobbies (gym/dancing/languages/horseback riding/painting/wakeboard… and many more. It’s really up to you!)
- Corporate psychologist consultations. Mental health is as important as physical well-being.
- Awesome parties, team buildings, and corporate events in different formats–both online and offline, depending on the situation in the world. We can have fun in any case! :)