Strategic Campaign Manager (Academy Team)
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 7 million digital marketers have chosen Semrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance. With over 45 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, Semrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, Semrush helps them become front-runners in their industries.
This StrategicCampaign Manager will develop and execute marketing campaigns for the Semrush Academy.
The Academy Team at Semrush is focused on producing educational materials and videos to teach people digital marketing skills, as well as how to use the Semrush toolset. This individual will be granted a large amount of creative freedom on videos and other forms of paid media - with the singular end goal of effectively marketing the educational content in Semrush Academy. This person is responsible for planning, developing, maintaining and orchestrating multiple marketing functions including digital media, SEO, social media, email marketing and regional activities that take a buyer through a journey from educating to converting. This person must collaborate tightly with cross-functional teams including digital marketing teams, product marketing teams, creative, editorial, SEO, Localization, PR and sales teams as well as a variety of third-party agencies to leverage subject matter expertise, ensure consistency and successful execution across the globe. Following production and implementation, this person must track the performance progress and provide full detailed reports and suggestions for improvements. Success will be measured by the effectiveness of specific activities and overall demand generation campaign performance to support company strategic goals.
The individual must be a strong strategic thinker and multi-tasker, capable of seeing the bigger picture and orchestrating projects to that end. This role requires extraordinary communication skills and diplomacy along with a positive can-do attitude to constantly challenge the status quo and seek new and better ways of communicating both internally and externally, at all levels of the organization.
- Lead unique, creative, and engaging marketing campaigns on Semrush academy projects - from ideation to execution to results analysis and reporting.
- Design effective campaign messaging and value proposition in collaboration with product marketing experts, providing a complete positioning communication strategy.
- Create activities plan from scratch with a concise schedule for corporate and regional marketing teams, product marketing, PR, Social Media, creative and other teams involved in execution.
- Provide concepts and suggestions for marketing collateral and promotional activities accumulating the best industry practices and Semrush experience.
- Set priorities, influence and collaborate with other teams to deliver campaign assets on time.
- Manage communications with third-party agencies to ensure that all deliverables are fully integrated and flawlessly executed, meeting Semrush’s high-quality standards.
- Enable consistency, connectedness and integration across all regions and online and offline channels.
- Perform ad hoc requests in a limited time deemed necessary.
- Update job knowledge by reading industry publications and regular monitoring competitors and industry leaders activities
What we expect from you:
- English advance level is a must.
- Self-motivation, flexibility and strong leadership skills.
- Project management skills, collaborative with proven ability to work with, manage and motivate people across the teams.
- High interest in industry trends and practices.
- Critical, creative thinking skills, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with ability to successfully interact with all levels of management.
- Experience in the educational or video production space.
- A passion for well-produced, highly engaging video content and creative marketing strategies.
- Experience with English paid ad copywriting or the creation of fun, engaging, and even humorous media - from text to full videos.
- Ability to work with a growing team and work autonomously.
- Comfort with being creative, thinking outside the box and suggesting strategies and experiments to the team lead.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Care
• 401(k) plan with Dollar for Dollar company match up to 3% and an additional 50% match on the next 2% you contribute- for a total of 4% company matching funds- EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE FULLY VESTED FROM DAY ONE!
• Short Term & Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.