IT Support Specialist
WHO WE ARE
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with 7 million marketers who have already used Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry. Semrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
We’re looking for an IT Support Specialist to join our Global IT Support Team.
The IT Support Specialist will be responsible for configuring and maintaining the office’s IT network and server infrastructure, security systems, providing IT support for end-users. This role is absolutely essential within our organization to ensure business continuity.
- Hardware deployment and support (laptops, printers, video conference, network, video surveillance equipment, door access system etc.)
- Software installation, support and upgrade (macOS, DSM, Cisco IOS, JunOS)
- Cloud services administration and support (Google Workspace, Slack, VoIP, Atlassian products, Zoom, Robbin Powered, MDM, Microsoft 365)
- Infrastructure services support and monitoring (WAN, LAN, servers, Juniper routers, Cisco switches, Cisco WLCs, Cisco WAPs, OVPN, RC VoIP, Synology NAS)
- Investigating and diagnosing WAN and LAN network problems
- Implementation of network policies, firewall configuring
- Software and hardware purchasing and inventory management
- Interfacing with various vendors
- Providing recommendations when it comes to improving the organization’s IT systems
- Configuration and installation of IT solutions locally and globally
- Assisting onsite and remote users with everyday IT related requests
- Responsible for ensuring a timely end-user response and resolution as stated in SLA (Service Level Agreement)
Qualities we seek
- Ability to give and accept positive productive feedback while demonstrating the capability of direct and honest feedback when needed
- Maintain the attitude that nothing is outside my job description
- Must be highly technical with the ability to work independently to find root causes for issues
- Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical skills
- Professional IT certifications are a strong plus (CCNA, ACSP etc.)
- Managing technical projects
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant position
- Knowledge of network technologies
- Ability to clearly communicate with local and overseas team members
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of business services (Google Workspace, Slack, VoIP, Atlassian products, Zoom, Robbin Powered, Microsoft 365 etc.)
- Knowledge of macOS
- Experience with enterprise macOS management (MDM)
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to lift and transport equipment upwards of 50lbs
- Experience with implementing of various conference room equipment and configurations (Zoom Room, Chromebox for meetings)
- Experience in Cloud VoIP system administration and support
- Experience installing, configuring and support of network equipment
- Experience with configuring and troubleshooting WLAN and LAN equipment
- Experience working and administration with a Jira ticketing system
- Experience with the onsite and remote support of end-users
• Medical, Dental and Vision Care
• 401(k) plan with Dollar for Dollar company match up to 3% and an additional 50% match on the next 2% you contribute- for a total of 4% company matching funds- EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE FULLY VESTED FROM DAY ONE!
• Short Term & Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance
Some additional perks that Semrush has to offer:
• Flexible work hours
• FREE snacks and drinks
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.