Content Lead (Listing Management)
Who we are
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with 7 million marketers who have already used Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry. Semrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
We are currently looking for a Content Lead to join our Listing Management team in the Semrush Innovation Hub.
Listing Management tool allows you to:
- Edit the information in one place and get consistent and correct business data in all directories at once
- Ensure maximum visibility for your business by keeping your listings free of malicious duplicates, monitoring Reviews and working with User Suggestions
- Get reports on how your listings perform: how often you were searched and displayed
- Follow the recommendations to achieve better local search results
- Identify key communication metrics (Coverage, Impressions, Unique visitors, Leads, etc) and link them to product metrics (New payments, Retention, etc)
- Develop communication & content strategy aligned to product goals and metrics, define content marketing priorities
- Build a content / editorial / PR plan and set tasks and guidelines to in-house copywriters
- Brainstorm and develop campaign concepts, content ideas. Do trendwatching
- Define the goal, the channel, the format, the key message, the key action and launch content-marketing pipelines (using e-books, white papers, webinars, emails, case studies, etc)
- Measure and improve content performance and report results
- Launch cross-functional promotional activities with a design team, a SEO team, a SMM team, a Blog team, a Email team, copywriters in alignment with specific channels
- Go-to-market product features and launch campaigns to build brand awareness
- Write texts for different formats: for banners, product interface, paid ads, articles and control in-house copywriters
- Communicate with media partners, bloggers, media buying
We expect from you:
- At least 3 years of experience in copywriting for different formats (from SMM to long-read articles and white papers)
- Experience in creating content pipelines for B2B audience in US/European markets
- At least 2 years of experience in IT (SaaS, edu, analytics will be a plus)
- Experience in go-to-market products, launching marketing campaigns and building brand awareness (ready to tell about these cases with measurable results)
- Excellent verbal and written English skills (native speaker will be a plus)
- Good understanding of 360 digital marketing and each channel, the AARRR pipeline
- Data-driven analytical approach / “product thinking” will be highly evaluated
- SEO, CRM marketing, content production is a plus
- Project management skills
- Creative thinking will be a plus
- Problem-solving approach in work, “can-do” attitude, but critical thinking will be a plus :)
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.