WHO WE ARE
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with 7 million marketers who have already used Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry. Semrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
The Office Manager will be responsible for the smooth operation of our office and for managing the workplace needs of our various teams. This role calls for a combination of strategic and functional responsibilities, including leading national or global projects. The Office Manager should be comfortable in a “self-directed” environment and is able to thrive in a collaborative culture.
- Maintain supply of kitchen supplies, snacks, beverages, & cleaning supplies by means of weekly orders to varied vendors
- Maintain office functionality
- Order and maintain inventory of laptops and end-user peripheral equipment (Monitors, keyboards, etc.)
- Support IT department remotely by assisting them with daily needs and resolving any issues that may come up
- Fill company provided PPE products, lightly clean surfaces and keep running list of employees in office for contact tracing
- Assist with vendor relationship management
- Manage team budget for Boston location and ensure all invoices are sent to the Finance Dept in a timely manner
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Monitor office maintenance and correspond with building management team
- Assist with office expansion projects
- Work with Office Design department for all office interior decorating needs and furniture orders
- Monitor office supplies inventory, place orders, and fulfill special requests
- Maintain digital files and general doc flow with effective internal filing system
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, forwarding correspondence, setting up conference rooms for meetings etc.)
- Receive mail and packages and distribute to staff
- Prepare outgoing mail and packages for shipments
- Collaborate with Human Resources, IT, and other departments to help with new hire onboarding duties
- Plan ahead for office events, office travels, and execution of proper office procedures to ensure the overall employee and guests to the office satisfaction is met
- Run errands and perform miscellaneous job-related duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Take the lead role on developing and implementing new tools or procedures for the shared benefit of all Semrush offices (desk reservation tools, locker policy and procedures, etc.)
QUALITIES WE SEEK
Keeping a growth mindset in understanding the possibilities of development within oneself
Ability to give and accept positive productive feedback while demonstrating the capability of direct and honest feedback when needed
Developing quality work and seeking improvement in all areas of work and skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Previous experience in an administrative/support role
- Computer literate and proficient using Microsoft Suite
- Experience using office machinery (fax, printer, copier, phone systems etc.)
- Proven record of going the extra mile, over achievement
- Meticulously organized, detail-oriented and proactive
- Project management skills
- Russian language would be a plus
- Heavy lifting can sometimes be expected; the occasional exertion of 10+ lbs of force (e.g., carrying/moving boxes, moving conference equipment, packing items) may be required.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) plan with Dollar for Dollar company match up to 3% and an additional 50% match on the next 2% you contribute- for a total of 4% company matching funds- EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE FULLY VESTED FROM DAY ONE!
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Some additional perks that Semrush has to offer:
• Flexible work hours
• FREE snacks and drinks
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.