Product Sales Specialist
WHO WE ARE
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with 7 million marketers who have already used Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry. Semrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
The New Ventures team is responsible for successful launch, relaunch, and ongoing support of new software products to the Semrush software suite of offerings. The team collaborates with everyone involved with a specific product from technical product owners, marketing, customer support, and sales teams.
- Perform outbound sales activities such as phone calls, emails, and demo scheduling
- Must be adaptable to working in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong organizational skills with reporting metrics
- Collaborating and strategizing with the business and engineering teams.
- Attending workshops and refresher courses in sales and marketing.
- Planning and assisting with new product releases and events.
- Performing product demonstrations for customers, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Assisting with the development of business plans.
- Scheduling training sessions and attending meetings as required.
- 2+ years of sales experience
- 4+ years of overall professional experience
- Adaptable to working in a rapidly changing environment
- Comfortable working directly alongside leadership
- Previous warm lead outreach experience
- Lead generation
- Digital marketing knowledge
- SEO/SEM knowledge
- Superb verbal and written communication skills, as well as great telephone etiquette
- A strong growth mindset
- Experience working at a digital marketing agency
- Cold lead outreach
- Google Analytics
- Marketing experience
• Medical, Dental and Vision Care
• 401(k) plan with Dollar for Dollar company match up to 3% and an additional 50% match on the next 2% you contribute- for a total of 4% company matching funds- EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE FULLY VESTED FROM DAY ONE!
• Short Term & Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance
Some additional perks that Semrush has to offer:
• Flexible work hours
• FREE snacks and drinks
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.