WHO WE ARE
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with over 7 million digital marketers customers using Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one. With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
Semrush is an absolute leader in helping good marketers become great!
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Create an outstanding candidate experience from initial candidate contact to job offer
- Owns the recruiting process for management, leadership and complex searches
- Develop a pipeline of active and passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques (i.e. personal networking, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Communicates effectively and proactively throughout the recruiting process with partners and stakeholders
- Work on closing top talent, executive level roles and be an advisor at the executive level
- Integrate Diversity, Equality and Inclusion approach and knowledge into the recruitment experience
- Administer the Employee Referral Program; track monthly referrals; monitor/facilitate the payout process
- Work with global HR team as it relates to global strategy of recruitment and employee experience
- Supervise a team of two
- Travel to college campuses, company sponsored events, local meetups (post-Covid)
Qualities we seek
- Keeping a growth mindset in understanding the possibilities of development within oneself
- Ability to give and accept positive productive feedback while demonstrating capability of direct and honest feedback when needed
- Developing quality work and seeking for improvement in all areas of work and skills
- At least 5+ years experience with recruitment process and performing the recruitment needs
- Experience with sourcing, engaging and activating passive candidates
- Executive level recruiting experience with a proven track record of sourcing and closing top-tier talent in a competitive environment
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers and peers
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Medical, Dental and Vision Care
401(k) plan with Dollar for Dollar company match up to 3% and an additional 50% match on the next 2% you contribute- for a total of 4% company matching funds- EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE FULLY VESTED FROM DAY ONE!
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.