HR Generalist (Revenue Division)
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 7 million digital marketers have chosen Semrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance.
With over 45 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, Semrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, Semrush helps them become front-runners in their industries.
HR Generalist (HRG) within Semrush is responsible for supporting teams and employees within entrusted Revenue Division (Sales Team, Customer Success). HRG is front-line contact for them, they provide a high level of HR support and manage all aspects of HR-processes and procedures: from recruitment, onboarding to talent development and layoffs. HRGs take care of entrusted teams and ensure a great balance between business objectives and employee effectiveness and happiness.
Performance Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with teams in Russia, CZ, CY, and USA, collecting the team’s needs, providing HR support in order to make the employee effective and happy;
- Partner within your assigned Division, Unit or team leaders to develop and provide effective people management strategies
- Provide end to end HR support, including organizational development, employee relations, talent management, performance management, development, employee engagement, and succession planning activities
- Use data and analytics to help influence business decisions within your leadership teams and across your assigned Unit
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues, through effective investigation and objective business recommendations
- Participate and/or lead cross-functional projects and special initiatives within the HR teams and across the company
- Participates in the development and facilitation of employee and managerial focused training programs
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs, and policies
- Identify and deploy impactful people strategies and policies that enable the organization to perform effectively and scale efficiently as it grows
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Works closely with mid to senior level managers to coach them on good organizational design and people management practices, enable leaders to improve working relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention of their team members
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
Qualifications & Skills for Success:
- A true experience in managing all aspects of HR-processes and process improvement (you are working or used to work as an HR with recruitment, onboarding & T&D processes for at least 3 years);
- Strong verbal and written English skills (Upper-Intermediate is a must);
- Results-oriented individual who operates with the business outcomes in mind while ensuring the best employee experience
- Demonstrated experience coaching business leaders and facilitating organizational change
- Comfortable working side by side with international and cross functional teams when needed
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration and influence
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances and policies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel occasionally to offices in other countries
- Career in rapidly growing IT;
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday);
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskiye Vorota subway station;
- Friendly employees;
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences);
- Fitness compensation;
- Medical insurance.
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.