Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 7 million digital marketers have chosen Semrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance.
With over 45 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, Semrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, Semrush helps them become front-runners in their industries.
To keep up with our rapid growth in the new markets, Semrush is looking for experienced and motivated individuals to join our expanding team!
We are the Global Operations Team. The team is responsible for managing and maintaining our office facilities; as well as developing and delivering the business processes required for our employees to excel in their jobs. We're are looking for an Administrative Director to lead the office management and maintenance team for our Russia offices, including our largest office in St. Petersburg which houses over 600 employees. This role combines an in-depth knowledge of facility operations alongside a strong understanding of the process, program, and project management to ensure a high-quality work environment for employees. The position reports to the VP, Global Operations.
• Deliver reliable and efficient facilities services to support employees while managing within an assigned budget.
• Work closely with human resources and the managing director to deliver an outstanding overall employee experience.
• Oversee administrative staff and vendors responsible for office services; such as reception, food, cleaning, and office supplies.
• Manage the maintenance request process and ensure all issues are reviewed and resolved.
• Direct internal staff and vendors in completing maintenance and repair tasks.
• Own the selection and management of all facilities vendors, ensuring competitive pricing terms and ongoing service level performance.
• Direct procurement staff to achieve continuous improvement in facilities vendor pricing, total cost, and service levels.
• Manage the inventory and distribution process for employee IT equipment.
• Focus on the safety & security of Semrush’s employees and assets, including the development & adherence to best practices & procedures for emergency, safety, and property maintenance.
• Monitor seating capacity and utilization. Partner with the office designer to evaluate and execute fit-out updates or expansions.
• Ensure strong communication within offices and during projects at key milestones with employees, leadership, and associated team members.
• Serve as an escalation point for property management & employees when it comes to facility issues.
• Participate in the development of and adherence to the operating budget for divisional projects
• Relationship management - client, supplier and team relations
• Managing the team, responsible for performance management, training and hiring
• Continually improve and exceed customer expectations
• 10+ years experience managing facilities or office administration teams.
• Experience with supporting a site of 250 or more employees.
• Russian and English language skills, intermediate or higher for both
• Understanding of building systems: preventative maintenance and repair
• Excellent communication skills from front-line employees to executives -
• Strong project management skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Commitment to leading and developing employees
What will be a plus:
• Experience working at a software company
• Experience with workplace technology systems
• Experience in working with SAP Concur, JIRA, and Google Suite.
- Career in rapidly growing IT
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday)
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskiye Vorota subway station
- Friendly employees
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences)
- Fitness compensation
- Medical insurance
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.