Technology Procurement Specialist
WHO WE ARE
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 7 million digital marketers have chosen Semrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance. With over 45+ tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
We are the Slide team. The team is responsible for assisting in the search, negotiation, and purchase of services, data, and software required for the work of employees and services of the company as well as for hardware procurement for the Product & Development division. And we're looking for Technology Procurement Specialist to strengthen our team.
- Accounting for subscriptions and licenses for external products and services, control of payments, preparation of reports, interaction with the financial and legal departments;
- Monitoring of alternative offers, discounts, changes in conditions, and relevance of services for the company;
- Helping to provide the right data for Semrush projects - finding data providers;
- Foster highly-aligned cross-functional partnerships across Security, Technology, Finance, and Legal teams integral to the delivery of procurement services;
- Forge highly-collaborative relationships with other procurement team members to collectively increase the scope and impact of the team;
- Partner closely with several internal technology teams to assess hardware and software needs on various projects and initiatives;
- Building effective communication and negotiations with suppliers.
Experience in IT procurement is required;
Excellent negotiation skills - communication with colleagues from other teams and external contractors on a daily basis;
Applied experience with contracts, service agreements, and software licenses management;
Experience with the end-to-end procure-to-pay process;
Analytical, data-driven approach with an attention to detail;
Adapting to and working around any unexpected changes of circumstances or workload.
What will be a plus:
- Written and verbal Russian language not lower than Intermediate - desirable (verbal and written communication with Russian-speaking colleagues on an everyday basis)
- Experience in working with confluence, SAP Concur, and JIRA.
Medical, Dental and Vision Care
401(k) plan with Dollar for Dollar company match up to 3% and an additional 50% match on the next 2% you contribute- for a total of 4% company matching funds- EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE FULLY VESTED FROM DAY ONE!
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.