Partner Development Specialist
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 7 million digital marketers have chosen Semrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance. With over 45 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, Semrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, Semrush helps them become front-runners in their industries.
To keep up with our rapid growth in the new markets, Semrush is looking for experienced and motivated individuals to join our expanding team!
We are looking for a Partner Development Specialist to join our dynamic team!
- Establish, maintain, and grow alliance relationships with key regional partners at multiple levels including senior stakeholders.
- Set expectations between both parties and achieve KPI on revenue generated by regional partners.
- Participate in building Go-to-Market strategy, messaging, and channel sales alignments with partners.
- Participate in developing a partner growth strategy and coach partners on gaining more revenue from the region.
- Execute day-to-day partner management tasks: create offers, interact with partners, create win-win by matching partners’ needs, prioritize partners’ needs, answer questions, help with payments.
- Follow up with partners, provide and collect feedback and facilitate pre-sale process to achieve a sale and to meet the sales targets set for a time period.
- Monitor partners activity, analyze performance, gather statistics, identify areas of improvement and recommend ways to increase partner-generated revenue.
- Collaboration with Finance team to get sure the partners get their commission counted right and paid out on time.
- Collaboration with Legal and Operation teams to ensure the proper legal workflows.
- Track, analyze, and communicate quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partners while prioritizing corrective measures when needed.
- Perform other tasks as required.
What we expect from you:
- Fluent English language (C1/C2).
- At least 1 year of Channel Sales experience (Partner Management or Account Management, preferably in SaaS business).
- Understanding SEO and Digital marketing will be an advantage.
- Solid experience in Excel and readiness to work with figures.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate solutions with technical proficiency and solution selling skills.
- Enthusiasm and motivation.
- Maintaining the attitude that nothing is outside my job description.
- Ability to work independently.
- Career in rapidly growing IT.
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- Flexible working day starts (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday).
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskiye Vorota subway station.
- Friendly employees.
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences).
- Fitness compensation.
- Medical insurance.