Employer Brand and DEI Specialist
WHO WE ARE
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with over 7 million digital marketers customers using Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
Semrush is an absolute leader in helping good marketers become great!
This role supports the expansion and integration of the global diversity and inclusion (D&I) strategy. If you are an individual who likes to work in a fast-paced, agile-based environment. You also have a great interest in Diversity & Inclusion and Employer Branding and would like to develop in this area this opportunity might be a great fit for you. You will focus on developing and executing a strategy that will build awareness among potential candidates, employees and our community. With online activities (but not limited to) you will show what a great place to work our company is! You will tell the story of a strong culture of inclusion that allows all employees to freely express their ideas and opinions. You will work with our HR leaders to build and D&I programs that engage and support the values of our organization and employees.
- Develop plans focused on established D&I priorities in alignment with Global guidelines and regional priorities that engage team members within the business, corporate communications, and sustainability to drive accountability across Semrush
- Collaborate with the HR Director and acts as a strategic partner within the department in the delivery of employee engagement strategies and activities in support of the D&I strategy
- Monitor Semrush’s demographics and define metrics that measure the impact of D&I programs. Design and produce D&I reports. Track and report out on results
- Remain current on Organization Development and D&I practices through external networks and organizations
- Partnership with the Culture & Communications team in Execute D&I comms related activities
- Develop in partnership with Talent Acquisition to create an inclusive recruiting strategy to increase race and gender diversity
- Gather useful data through external and internal surveys
- In conjunction with Culture & Communications design and implement strategies that foster and consolidate the company's culture, building initiatives that help translate corporate values into everyday behavior
- Being a part of the HR Brand team organize employee photo shoots, create promotional videos to show our company culture
- Create and post social media content
- Work with the company’s speakers and support employees who represent our company in any area
- Organize and host promotional events in the company
- 5+ year of experience building a culture of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in a previous organization
- Strong skill set in developing and executing strategies, partnerships, with internal and external partners, stakeholders and constituents around diversity attracting
- Strong skill set around managing data analysis and providing reports to HR partners and other D&I stakeholders
- Working experience in international online advertising campaigns on multiple platforms would be a plus
- Content creation, SMM experience, and PR experience would be a plus
Medical, Dental and Vision Care
401(k) plan with Dollar for Dollar company match up to 3% and an additional 50% match on the next 2% you contribute- for a total of 4% company matching funds- EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE FULLY VESTED FROM DAY ONE!
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.