Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 7 million digital marketers have chosen Semrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance. With over 45 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, Semrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, Semrush helps them become front-runners in their industries.
To keep up with our rapid growth in the new markets, Semrush is looking for experienced and motivated individuals to join our expanding team!
We are looking for a Technical Writer to join our dynamic team!
- Create and update educational materials and instructions.
- Write and develop materials on product/ marketing/ business topics (e.g. white papers, manuals, blog posts, etc.).
- Create and package this content for special projects based on trends (e.g. using infographics, presentations, etc.).
- Conduct data research as needed to support this role.
- Implement content plans and ensure that projects are moving forward on schedule.
What we expect from you:
- Excellent written skills in English (C1/C2) - this is the default language for all the content we create;
- Proven track record in content development (technical writing or technical copywriting);
- Experience with technical writing software is desirable (especially Adobe InDesign or RoboHelp), or a strong desire to learn how to use it;
- Ability to collect, structure, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Exceptional research, writing and editing skills, ability to adapt the style to various types of content;
- Ability to communicate complex topics in concise and creative ways;
- Deadline-minded with the desire to be a part of a tight-knit team;
- Ability to structure the documentation system
These skills will be a competitive advantage for a candidate:
- Experience in technical writing for an IT product.
- Experience in communicating with different stakeholders across the organization (Designers, POs, Pre-Sales Engineers, etc).
- Basic understanding of SEO, PPC, Digital PR, or Social Media marketing.
- Experience in maintaining the internal knowledge base.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat Reader.
- Experience in working with screenshot capturing tools (e.g. Snagit), knowledge-management (Confluence), task-management tools (Monday, Jira).
- Career in rapidly growing IT.
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- Flexible working day starts (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday).
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskiye Vorota subway station.
- Friendly employees.
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences).
- Fitness compensation.
- Medical insurance.