WHO WE ARE
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with over 7 million digital marketers customers using Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry. Semrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
Semrush is looking for a highly skilled Creative Director to lead our creative team in delivering engaging content that meets the expectations of our customers
Our ideal candidate will possess excellent leadership qualities, and the ability to maximize the talents of their team. The candidate will also have a comprehensive knowledge of branding, design, copywriting, and conversion. He/She will have the ability to lead a team of writers and designers, and liaise with product managers for our various tools on a regular basis. We are seeking someone who is extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Work with the leadership/senior management team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications
Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions
Supervise the department's daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets
Develop exceptional and well-crafted copies that meet the product manager's requirements
Manage the conception, written development, and implementation of marketing collateral, including web pages, sales letters, emails, blog posts, case studies, presentations, ads, and other assets designed to drive interest and sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or other relevant fields
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Experience managing different vendors and agency relationships
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- A minimum of 5 years’ digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social and emerging technologies
- A solid understanding of design, copy, and web practices
- In-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker
Medical, Dental and Vision Care
401(k) plan with Dollar for Dollar company match up to 3% and an additional 50% match on the next 2% you contribute- for a total of 4% company matching funds- EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE FULLY VESTED FROM DAY ONE!
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.