Corporate Account Executive (SplitSignal)
WHO WE ARE - Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with over 7 million digital marketers customers using Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one. With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry. Semrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great.
As an SEO Growth Specialist (Account Executive) on the SplitSignal sales team, you will identify, source and close good-fit prospects. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will balance contacting warm inbound leads and driving self-sourced leads for your pipeline, while also partnering closely with internal stakeholders to achieve team goals and work towards Semrush’s mission to help organizations grow better.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Position the value of the SplitSignal SEO A/B Split Testing software and the SEO testing methodology, focusing on companies primarily between 200-2000 employees
- Educate and guide prospects through the buyer’s journey to help them learn how SplitSignal can grow their business
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
- Dissect and qualify prospects’ business goals to determine if SplitSignal can be a strategic investment for their business’ growth
- Close business with new and existing customers at or above quota level
- Partner with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
We are looking for people who:
- Have 1+ year(s) experience as an account executive
- Have experience in marketing/martech sales
- Have the desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales
- Have a positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures
- Have exceptional consultative selling and closing skills
- Are top producers in their current role
- Have a sharp focus on their goals and a belief that their daily, weekly and monthly activities will help achieve them
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) plan with Dollar for Dollar company match up to 3% and an additional 50% match on the next 2% you contribute- for a total of 4% company matching funds- EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE FULLY VESTED FROM DAY ONE!
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Some additional perks that Semrush has to offer:
- Flexible remote work hours
- FREE onsite snacks and drinks
- Monthly onsite and offsite corporate event
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit and individual qualifications.