HR Generalist (Product&Development Teams)
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 7 million digital marketers have chosen Semrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance.
With over 45 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, Semrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, Semrush helps them become front-runners in their industries.
HR Generalist (HRG) within Semrush is responsible for supporting teams and employees within entrusted Division/Unit. HRG is front-line contact for them, they provide a high level of HR support and manage all aspects of HR-processes and procedures: from recruitment, onboarding to talent development and layoffs. HRGs take care of entrusted teams and ensure a great balance between business objectives and employee effectiveness and happiness.
Performance Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with teams in Russia, CZ, CY, and USA, collecting the team’s needs, providing HR support in order to make the employee effective and happy;
- Recruiting new employees (2-4 new vacancies per month), search and evaluating the best candidates on the market, built a network for future hiring, hang out in professional communities;
- New hires onboarding: help and assistance in the adaptation process during the new hire trial period. Drawing up checklists (together with the hiring team), support new hires, help them to assimilate with the team, company culture, collecting feedback twice in their trial period, tracking employee’s performance;
- Determining the needs for the T&D programs, assistance in choosing the most relevant and useful training programs, advising and supporting on current professional growth opportunities: creating IDPs, conduct assessments procedures, etc;
- Communicating with teams regarding the updates in HR processes and other company-wide news;
- Employees rotation;
- Manage Offboarding process: consult managers/teams, support a process of dismissal;
- Taking care of entrusted teams and following people care approach: organizing and managing team events, supporting team spirit and atmosphere, being cheerful and congratulating employees on time and more people relations with team and employees, or building a strong relationship in order for being a support for employees and business!
- Lead projects/participate projects related to HRG area, execute HR initiatives in different areas;
- “Keep fresh” in your industry, applying new approaches and practices in motivation management, change management, as well as in the performance review approach;
- Working in close partnership with HR BP of Division/Unit.
Qualifications & Skills for Success:
- A true experience in managing all aspects of HR-processes and process improvement (you are working or used to work as an HR with recruitment, onboarding & T&D processes for at least 3 years);
- Understanding what drives value for the business area you support
- You take care of the people, but realize the balance between being nice and at the same time effective and fair HR professional;
- Work attentively and responsively with all HR systems, documents, etc;
- You are familiar with local labor law and can provide the right advice regarding the labor questions;
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills: must display helpfulness at all times – front line contact for employee issues;
- Strong verbal and written English skills (Upper-Intermediate is a must);
- Results and people-oriented personal traits;
- Analytical skills, understanding the needs of the team, the ability to quickly switch;
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment;
- A positive attitude towards life and the desire not only to work but to work hard and take care of your teams.
- Career in rapidly growing IT;
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday);
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskiye Vorota subway station;
- Friendly employees;
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences);
- Fitness compensation;
- Medical insurance.
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.