Content Lead (Marketplace)
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 7 million digital marketers have chosen Semrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance.
With over 45 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, Semrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, Semrush helps them become front-runners in their industries.
Our Semrush team is looking for a Content Lead to develop a great content strategy for our new tool - Marketplace.
- Elaborate and execute a content marketing strategy;
- Develop content marketing channels, including PR activities to attract new audiences and increase conversion,
- Audit existing content and analyze competitors tactics to identify areas for improvement;
- Manage content creation for developing the marketing funnel and supporting team’s projects;
- Ensure that all content materials are consistent in terms of messaging and tone of voice;
- Update and optimize content for search to drive organic traffic;
- Collaborate with writers, designers, editors, analytics, product owners and other marketing teams across the company;
- Monitor key metrics and analyze content performance;
- Keep the team up-to-date with the latest trends in content marketing.
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years experience creating and executing a content marketing strategy that drives business results;
- Experience managing content across multiple marketing channels;
- Great analytical skills and an ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience with SEO and proven success growing organic traffic.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to understand audience needs and preferences.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Native speaker or Proficiency level of English.
- Quick learner with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience in a B2B SaaS company is a plus.
- Career in rapidly growing IT
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation with “white salary”
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday)
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskiye Vorota subway station
- Friendly employees
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences)
- Fitness compensation
- Medical insurance
It is the policy of Semrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.