Culture and internal communications expert
SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 6 million digital marketers have chosen SEMrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance.
SEMrush culture has always been equal. Culture is something that is difficult to describe but easy to understand when you are part of it. It is always a dialogue. Dialogue in which a large number of people can participate, create, and optimize processes. Our culture links every person, all departments, all countries of the company together, across all levels, and creates a sense of community. It constantly evolves along with the passage of time, but always maintains our core values. And we are proud of it. Now it's time to start a new direction in HR - Culture and Communication department.
We are looking for a Culture and internal communications expert to join a dynamic team!
The Culture and Communications team is working on a global level with all our employees in all locations, our main focus is to define, develop, and support our corporate culture and internal communications.
The company is rapidly growing, new business processes and ideas come to life every day and require our actions and support, so we need a professional who would join the team and help us meet that challenge.
- Together with us launch a completely new Center of Expertise in the Company - Culture and communication team;
- Participate in defining a strategy in the field of Culture and internal communications;
- Work with Executive level, CHRO, Heads, and Leads throughout the Company;
- Work closely with the Global HR team and HR brand on a daily basis to synchronize strategy, goals, news, and tasks;
- Work with expectations and gather all current future cultural issues from business (understand company strategy and its influence on future cultural development) and from employees (through research, interviews, different kinds of communications);
- Work with metrics: define, measure, make conclusions and assumptions;
- Define and implement all events and activities for evolving and maintaining Company values;
- Manage and participate in projects aimed at maintaining Culture in the Company: work on projects on all stages, from creating an idea to executing;
- Perform as a competence expert within the field of internal communication;
- Develop cultural and communication guidelines, update and align them.
What we expect from you:
- 3-5 years of experience of work with corporate Culture and/or internal communications;
- Experience in defining and implementing Culture and/or communications strategy;
- Experience in developing and implementing HR processes/projects specifically related to corporate culture and communications (company values, internal communications and HR Brand);
- Knowledge of the principles or experience in Culture and/or communications research methods;
- Ability to influence and build effective relationships with leaders and ability to maintain result-oriented dialogue with employees;
- Advanced project management skills;
- Great communication skills, flexibility and result-oriented;
- Your advantage would be an experience of work in a dynamic org structure without a strict management hierarchy.
- Career in rapidly growing IT;
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 pm) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday);
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskye Vorota subway station;
- Friendly employees;
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences);
- Fitness compensation;
- Medical insurance.